Skip main navigation

Jade Mazzola

(She/Her/Hers)
@properties Christie's International Real Estate
Contact Jade

Recent Sales

Skip to the end of the carousel
  • $947,000
    4 bd3 ba3,270 sqft Saline, MI
    4 bd3 ba3,270 sqft
    Saline, MI
    Sold 21 days ago
    Seller
    6081 Lincolnshire Dr, Saline, MI, 48176
  • $615,000
    3 bd4 ba3,619 sqft Dexter, MI
    3 bd4 ba3,619 sqft
    Dexter, MI
    Sold 23 days ago
    Seller
    3079 Island Hills Dr, Dexter, MI, 48130
  • $705,000
    4 bd3 ba3,768 sqft Saline, MI
    4 bd3 ba3,768 sqft
    Saline, MI
    Sold 27 days ago
    Buyer
    5734 Katz Farm Ct, Saline, MI, 48176
  • $425,000
    4 bd3 ba2,083 sqft Van Buren Township, MI
    4 bd3 ba2,083 sqft
    Van Buren Township, MI
    Sold 1 month ago
    Buyer
    44046 Timberview Ct, Van Buren Township, MI, 48111
  • $298,000
    2 bd2 ba1,376 sqft Ann Arbor, MI
    2 bd2 ba1,376 sqft
    Ann Arbor, MI
    Sold 1 month ago
    Seller
    273 Scio Village Ct Unit 243, Ann Arbor, MI, 48103
Skip to the beginning of the carousel
51
Sales last 12 months
195
Total sales
$100K-$2.3M
Price range
$577K
Average price

Get to know Jade Mazzola

Realtor

I am so glad you found me! Buying or Selling a home is typically one of the largest financial decisions you will make and I can assure you that I will not only act as your trusted fidicuary, but a great resource to make a great decision. I do not take a sales approach with my clients, you will never feel like I am trying to "Sell" you anything but rather I educate, share my wealth of knowledge and negotiation tactis to guide you through the proce...

Specialties
Buyer's AgentListing AgentRelocationProperty ManagementInvestment PropertiesRentalsNew ConstructionLot/Land
18 Years of experience

Jade Mazzola's sales and listings (210)

This map and property list shows the most recent 100 sales and 100 listings

Sold
For sale
Add a review

Service areas (0)

    Jade Mazzola

    (She/Her/Hers)
    @properties Christie's International Real Estate
    51sales last 12 months
    195total sales
    $100K-$2.3Mprice range
    $577Kaverage price
    18years of experience